Monday 22 November 2010

Dinky Vintage








I went to Brighton this weekend and found the most adorable vintage shop I've ever seen! Dinky Vintage on Sydney Street in the North Laines area is a vintage childrenswear shop that's full of amazing pieces from Victorian Christening gowns, to 70s Osh Kosh dungarees. They also stock amazing retro toys, children's furnishings and accessories. The owner, Grace (such a sweet girl!) told me that each piece is handpicked and mostly sourced on the frequent trips she makes to America to visit family. If you're in the area, I couldn't recommend a visit more!

Dinky Vintage
39b Sydney Street
Brighton BN1 4EP

Monday: closed
Tuesday to Saturday: 10:30am - 5pm
Sunday: 11am – 4pm



2 comments:

  1. Wow.....that place looks amazing! If only I lived nearer to Brighton :( My 20 month old daughter would look great in some of those things...le sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's honestly too cute! You should definitely try to visit! xx

    ReplyDelete